St. Matthew’s supports three organizations that are registered with the Kroger Community Rewards program. The three organizations are MadCAAP, Kairos of Mississippi, and Bethlehem Center. To link your card with any of these organizations, follow the instructions below.
Kroger Community Rewards Instructions
- Sign in to your account at Kroger.com. If you don’t have a kroger.com account, register for one for free and link your card to the account. Note: you must link your card to your account to be able to use Community Rewards feature.
- Once in your account, click on the “Community” link on the top right side of the page.
- Scroll down and click on the “Kroger Community Rewards@” link on the left side of the page.
- Scroll down the page until you see the information for the Delta; it should be the third area listed. Click on “Enroll Now.”
- Enter the required information and click on “Save.”
- In the box under “Find Your Organization,” enter the name of the organization you wish to connect your card to and click on “Search.”
- Once you see the organization listed, click on the circle next to it and click on “Save.”
- Your Account Summary will appear; at the bottom right part of the page you can find your Community Rewards choice. To change your organization at any time, just click “Edit” and go through the same process.