To keep our older-adult members involved in church, we offer the following activities:
- Seasoned Saints – A fellowship opportunity the second Tuesday of each month at 11:45 a.m. which includes lunch and a guest speaker or entertainment.
- Sr. Adult Fun & Games - The third Tuesday of each month at 1:30 p.m. Currently this group plays a dominoes game called "Chicken Foot" but are open to any ofther games.
- Sr. Adult Cinema Day - Held each month on the fourth Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. in Hart Hall on the big screnes. Watch for the featured movie in the Newsletter.
- Ageless Aerobics - Every Thursday at 2:00 p.m. in the church parlor (room #117). Cost is $5 and is a chair aerobics class designed especially for senior adults.
- Weekly Bible Studies – Specially scheduled three- to four-week series held during the day.
- Helping Hands – A service in place to help older adults with home repairs or projects.
- Monthly outings – Specially schedule opportunities for day or overnight trips.
- Grief counseling – A support system in place to help those who have experienced a loss.