This Sunday we have some exciting news! We will resume our 8:30 a.m. Traditional Worship Service in the sanctuary. We are so excited now to have our pre-COVID worship schedule back in place; 8:30 a.m. Traditional, along with both of our 11:00 a.m. services: Traditional and INTERSECTION modern worship service.
We continue to offer our 9:00 a.m. Drive-In Service as well as continued outstanding online worship each Sunday, at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at www.stm-umc.org/live.
We are asking you to let us know if you are coming to one of these services to help us better prepare. You can click on the links below to reserve your seats. Click on the service you wish to attend, and click on "select a date." Select the date of the service and click on tickets. You can let us know how many will be with you and then click on the button that says "register." The reservation service we are using (Eventbright) uses the term "tickets" to RSVP, but don't let that term confuse you, there are no actual tickets to printed and brought, it is simply their language. Also, you can call the church at 601-856-9581 to RSVP.
8:30 a.m. Traditional Worship - Click here to reserve your seats.
9:00 a.m. Drive In - Drive in bulletin here
11:00 a.m. Traditional Worship - Click here to reserve your seats.
11:00 a.m. INTERSECTION - Click here to reserve your seats.
In conversation with other churches in the area and key leaders in our church family, we have chosen to abide by these protocols for the safety of our members and staff when returning to in-person worship at this time:
- Doors will be held open by a volunteer in mask and gloves giving out hand sanitizer as you come in and leave the building.
- Masks will be required for in-person worship, with masks available at the door for those who don’t have one. (When it comes to children, we ask that children of elementary age and up wear a mask.)
- We will limit the number of people in each in-person worship service, asking that people RSVP for a service online or by calling the church office at 601-856-9581
- We ask that you not gather together before or after worship, and instead of that, we wave to each other following social distancing guidelines. There will be no passing of the peace or greeting time in worship.
- Offering plates will not be passed. We will encourage online giving and have set receptacles onsite for offering to be placed in.
- Coffee will not be available.
- Anyone with symptoms (fever of over 100.4, cough, or shortness of breath) or if you have come into contact with someone with COVID, please worship with us online and seek appropriate medical attention.